Delhi the capital city of India is a unique combination of two contrasting worlds. Crumbling old houses and old mosques mingle with the spacious avenues lined with trees boasting of traditional government buildings. Right from Dilli ki chaat to the Red Fort and the Humayun’s tomb, the emporiums, the middle class shopping in Khan market and Janpath, the innumerable museums and tombs, you can never have much of this city at one go. So there are different kind of packages that you can choose from depending upon your budget and preference.
Some of the most preferred packages:
• There are full day sight-seeing tours that start from morning 9 o clock and ends by 6 in the evening and the half day tours end by generally 1:30 pm and the other one beginning 2:15 pm and ending at 5:45 pm. The Lakshmi Narayan temple, the Gandhi Smriti, Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple, Red Fort, Rajghat and Humayun’s tomb are the popular places that are covered.
• There are monuments tours too divided into full day and half day slots and the monuments that are shown are Shantivan, Feroze Shah Kotla, Purana Qila, Humayun’s tomb, Safderjung Tomb and of course the Qutub Minar.
• There are exclusive tours too for the Baoli’s and are normally on one day of the week and they show you around the Feroze shah kotla Baoli, Purana Qila Baoli, Hazrat Nizamuddin ki baoli, Agrasen ki Baoli and the Tuglaqabad Fort Baoli in a span of eight hours.
• You can also opt for a combination tour covering the Supreme Court, Pragati Maidan, old fort, lotus temple, Qutub Minar, Embassy area, Teen Murti House, National Museum, President House, Parliament House, India Gate and the Cottage emporium.
• The fit and healthy can opt for various heritage walks too like the Old Delhi Walk, the Connaught place walk, the Mehrauli Heritage walk and the Nizamuddin Dargah walk. There is actually no better way to see Delhi other than on foot.
To get your Delhi sight-seeing packages customised, you can take help from innumerable and trustworthy travel agencies and Go Delhi is one of them who can make Delhi sightseeing worth the time and money.